Wednesday, March 28, 2007

HELLO QUIZ!!!

Hello all!!!Welcome to Kat's Mindthoughts!!!It's a new quizzy shpw thing-a-ma-bobber-whosit!!!Aintcha excited????Anyway,here's ome new Q's bout me!!!



True or Falses

1)I hate Iowa

2)I want to go to Wyoming

3)I hate wolves

4)I do NOT want to go to Canada

5)I do NOT want to visit England&& the rest of Europe

6)I am a Christian

7)I hate typing

8)I hate riding horses


Essay/Short answers

1)what are my 3 favorite animals????

2)how many dogs do I have????

3)what are my dog's name(s)?

4)name 3 of my cats

5)name 3 color patterns or types of cats I have(i.e. Black,tabby,gray tabby,brown tabby,yellow tabby,calico,etc.)

6)what are my 3 favorite colors IN ORDER????

7)what are my 3 favorite numbers????

8)have I ever almost died????

9)do I hate or love forwards(e-mail)????

11)what did I do to 10????

12)did it deserve it?

13)why?

14)have you ever noticed that everytime I use exclamation points(these things--->! you idiot) they happen to be a multiple of 3???

15)what do you think of this quiz so far???

16)what question should 16 be???why???

17)what do you consider me???

3 comments:

Chad said...

1)True
2)True
3)False
4)False
5)false
6)True
7)False
8)False

1)Horses, Wolves and cats
2)2
3)Jazzy and Gordy
4)Idk
5)Black, Calico and tabby
6)Black, White, and Blue
7)2,7, and 4
8)I think so
9)hate most of 'em...but a couple good ones or ok
11)didn't put him
12)sure why not
13)cuz it makes the quiz funnier
14)yeah
15)it's funny
16)What Town do I live in?...it's a trick question
17)a best friend

Katie said...

I DO NOT HATE IOWA!!!You got 1 wrong.

Half-Jinx said...

ok, so I DO hate Iowa, and you really got none wrong.
oops.
haha.